Friday, September 08, 2006



"So, where's Dollar and who are you?" you ask. Good question. Why would I be taking pictures of myself? But if you must know, Aidan's great with the camera, too, although, he can't help taking a few "bonus" shots. You might want to see how I updated yesterday's blog, too. It just wasn't obvious about what car I thought was so cool, so I deleted the car show shot to clarify my point. Just wait, next posting will be ALL about my cool car - I didn't mention that my friend, Katey, also got a '64 Nova, oh yea, a wagon. So, we'll be fixing up matching rides (with mountains of help from our wonderful husbands, of course) over the next few... months? years? Hmmm... we'll have to see. Nothing worth doing well should be rushed, right?

Dollar wouldn't hold still - me either, for that matter. (See the cool dump truck up there?)

Nice picture, A-bear!! :-)


Someone also mentioned I might like to remember the days of diaper-changing... at first I was horrified - no thanks! but then I remembered how I do get a quiet moment with little people, who don't otherwise pause for anything! So, thanks, Kristi, you're right. And, check this out! I caught Camten smiling - he always runs from the camera! (Or maybe he's just running from Aidan, who was chasing him anyway?)

No comments: