Wednesday, January 17, 2007

















WAIT!!! HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!

So, the last time our totally awesome blog was updated, we were sharing pumpkins?!

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Obviously, a lot! After Jeremy's birthday, Aidan had a Harvest Program in Kindergarten, we celebrated Camten's 3rd birthday, and then Thanksgiving... and then my birthday! and then I got in that t-bone wreck, so I got a new ride...


I am so not saying all that again, so I hope you got it all. If not, read my pix:




Jeremy's Birthday Party -










Aidan's Harvest Program -













Camten's Birthday Party -








New Dog, Diamond (with Dollar) -








Armstrong Family Thanksgiving -











Laura's Birthday -










Wrecked Windstar -









That's it for November, folks!!

Have a great day!

-The Armstrongs

No comments: