Friday, July 18, 2008

Super Summer Spectacular! Aaah-HA!

So... how many kids are there?! I only have FIVE. :-) We're part of a group of 25 - the B-2's. The Blue Group is about 100. We're the little group - Green and Yellow are about 150 each and Pink is 200 large! Then there's the Preschool depts! But I only have FIVE. That'll do me!



Aidan, Ainsley, Caleb, Davis and Kaden... what an awesome group of kids! My favorite time is the worship and singing. The kids Pastor is leading live with a little kids' band called the Splats.

My kids love the Games, of course. The funnest part is running away from leaders (huff, huff, gasp) and getting soaked with the water guns!

But we've done all kinds of things this week! The unscheduled event was the cricket catching at snack time. I don't know anything about who went home saying they were eating crickets at SSS! (Not mine! My boys brought bug catchers so they could keep them, "and sell them" added Aidan.)

No comments: