Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Restaurant


We enjoy the food at the local hole-in-the-wall Mexican place on Sunnyside Rd - can't ever remember the name of it. We have a favorite table near the window. We order fajitas and extra tortillas and extra rice. Aidan does weird things with tortillas - some recipe with ice water dribblings, which I just have no idea how he ever came up with it or why I never declared it Taboo. Or why he thinks it tastes better to eat a dampened tortilla (which explains why I never figured out the other 'why's'.) I'm sure kids all over have figured out how to eat smilies out of tortillas, although I doubt parents let their kids get away with it. Not us!! He caught me off guard with this serious lounge and I had my camera handy. This is Aidan, sure enough.

No comments: