Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oaks Park Fun in the Rain











This spring has been the wettest EVER. E.V.E.R. Spring Break was no different and since we're web-footed, we barely remembered to bring coats along for the cold fun. A swipe of the seat cleared it of lingering rain drops, and off spun our Treasures having So Much Fun. As a Mom, these pictures catch my breath. I hold our Treasures too closely to the heart to trust fancy fun machines with their life... it was like letting them grow up a bit to pick the rides they wanted on. In other words, this entire afternoon was me un-clenching fingers one by one over and over as I cheered them on and took pictures. I don't expect that to make sense to any other than a Mom of treasured Treasures. The kids, on the other hand, had a glorious cold blast. I have fewer pictures of the older boys for good reason... they applied the "Mom, I'll be over here" growinger up thing. The littler ones still thought it was "cool" to wave to Mom. (phew!)

No comments: