Thursday, June 21, 2007








Go, Camten!!! He's practicing his skills at driving a Fire Truck, and as you might imagine, that's exciting!!!! Camten doesn't smile for the camera much these days... he's an opinionated little guy who likes to keep to himself, so this is a treasured shot!





Aidan and Shad had a great year of baseball!! I got a rare shot of Aidan being ready to catch the ball while the other T-Ballers were dinkin' around!!! ha! Aidan made great dirt volcanoes on the track and played with his mitt on his head or laid down in the outfield to watch the clouds enough to entertain all the parents (if not his coaches)! Luckily for all, T-Ball games are short!






Shad really got into his game, and learned how to catch and throw quickly and hit the ball over 50% of the time! His team, the A's, started winning more and more games until they made it to the Championship Game and got 2nd place over all! Since most of the team were first year out of T-ball, they were very proud of their hard effort. Jeremy and I learned the importance of supporting the players without getting emotionally "into it" with the opposing teams parents and coaches (or our own team, for that matter!) It was definitely an eventful year for the Armstrongs in Baseball! and we were sad when the season came to an end (although we got double ice cream cones meeting at Dairy Queen!)

We are very proud of both our boys!!

Ok, don't laugh!!! (Well, I will understand if you do! Jeremy does!) I am taking pictures of stuff I cook for my new Cookbook Scrapbook! I've got our favorite pancakes here, and Strawberry jam, now... but then I lost my camera! (I'm not sure who helped me on that one!) But don't worry! I made copies of my favorite thin wheat spaghetti box with the copier and scrapbooked another great page! yes, I am laughing at myself, but it is, by far, my favorite cookbook, even if it's not very big, yet!

No comments: