Thursday, June 21, 2007

SPRING HAS SPRUNG... and turned into summer already and I've been dinking around somewhere NOT keeping up on our AMAZING family blog! I have no idea where the time all slipped away....

We have a new driveway in the "upper field"! We (you like how I slip myself into this laborous task?)... WE dug a trench and installed a french drain to help control the natural springs that soggy things up in the winter, and then brought loads of rock and spread out this great driveway for all the cars that seem to need a parking spot all the time! (What's up with all the cars around here all the time, anyway?!)


Spring turns our attention to the outside yard and the beautiful flowers and bushes that wonderful people lovingly planted years ago. I love to take as much credit as possible for the amazing beauty everywhere - see? I've got some pots out there!







On May 5th, we celebrated 9 years of being married to the most wonderful person on the planet! (The feeling was mutual!!) Jeremy gave me the most beautiful roses.... he never forgets. We went out on a date for our Anniversary this year. I think we saw a movie... it doesn't matter. Dinner, movie, with our kids, on our own... it's nice being together all the time.










We love our home in Damascus, although, living on Sunnyside Rd, we don't get to see this view very often. At our house, the whole world that exists is in the back yard. If I angle the camera just right, it looks like we live in the woods! Well, with goats and peacocks and turkey-things and chickens at our neighbors, we definitely feel outside of the "city"!!

No comments: