Saturday, December 12, 2009

Party Season

Aria kicked off the November Party Season at Chuck E Cheese's with a bunch of friends - she's 5!





Then Camten turned 6 and so many people came out to celebrate - it was such a great excuse to get together!


Jeremy found a cute orange cat that needed a home, so she joined the family and was dubbed, "Orange", short for Hugger Orange.... because she's orange. She's really soft and cuddly. And playful.





Amazingly, I got older. I thought I was as wise as I could get, but I was mistaken.
Somewhere in the mix we got some fun toys. I think these are Camten's big fists... you'd never know Jeremy didn't get them for his birthday. Since there's four of 'em... it is NOT unusual to see everyone sportin' one and wailing on each other in a four-way battle that resembles the standard wrestling, but endangers furniture to a new degree.

No comments: